Piping Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Article in Scotland on Sunday:-
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 am by true_blue_piper

» Dave Harron
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm by janelle

» We are not amused.....
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:24 am by janelle

» Article in The Herald
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 am by true_blue_piper

» Bonking with Bagpipes, Rooting to Reels or Hornpipe Humping?
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 am by janelle

» Bloody cheek.....
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am by Dai Robb

» Who's Birthday is it today?????
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am by Dai Robb

» Thomas Grotrian (Pipefest)
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 am by janelle

» Edinburgh Compeition winners
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am by true_blue_piper

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on.

+7
Werepiper
shortstuff
janelle
true_blue_piper
KatieMc
Robbie.Crow
Redneck
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Empty Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on.

Post by Redneck Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:36 am

Got the bags packed ( well, Lorraine has Laughing ) and looking forward to a mad long weekend wi some good pals.

Can't wait da see Peter 'n Fiona onTursday, we are all heading out fer a nosebag 'n a few quiet swallies, early da bed, early da ra rise for the big day on Friday. Richard will be there Friday night, so looking forward to seein' ma mucker also.......jeeze it's gonna be a wild night.......bring it on.
Might even get Fiona up fer a wee Redneck smootchie 'n trap all o'er her toes, am a crap dancer.....so Feee be warned. Smile

Peter and Fiona, from all on the forum we all wish you both a long and happy life as husband and wife.

Here's to the future Mr & Mrs Morris............ Redneck\\'s Tipple Redneck\\'s Tipple I love you

Best wishes from all yer online friends on pipingconnections forum.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Empty Re: Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on.

Post by Robbie.Crow Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 am

Agreed iain. I'm honestly gutted that i've had to pull out, but unfortainately there was no alternative. Fiona & Peter.. i hope you have a long and happy life together, and i'm sure i can buy ye's a few drinks at dumbarton or when ever a see ye's next to apologise.

I hope ye have a smashing and memorable day, and i hope it's filled with happiness!

Robbie

Robbie.Crow
Admin

http://www.robbiecrow.com

Back to top Go down

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Empty Re: Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on.

Post by KatieMc Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 am

Best wishes, y'all... wish I could be there!
KatieMc
KatieMc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 am

All the very best to the both of you.

May there be many storks flying over your heads in the future, each carrying a wee piper-to-be!
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by janelle Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 am

...or drummer-to-be!

Best wishes to you both, Fee and Peter. have a wonderful day.
Watch your toes Fee, some nice white cowboy boots under your dress should protect them from Redneck.
Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. ChampagneglassesHeading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Birthdaycake
janelle
janelle

Back to top Go down

Post by shortstuff Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am

Cowboy boots!!????? more like steel toe caps!!!!
best wishes to you both, Fiona and Pete......
hope weather is brilliant for you.....
shortstuff
shortstuff

http://www.bebo.com/dunfermlinepb or www.dunfermlinepipeband.co.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepiper Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Hope all goes well and enjoy the day - it goes too fast. Keep the photographer under control and all will be well. cheers
Werepiper
Werepiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 pm

I can only reiterate what everyone has said before me, like Robbie I am totally gutted I cannot be at the wedding of Two very special people, unfortunately my Grandson gets married on Saturday in Wales, and there was just no way I could manage both, i had hoped to have won the lottery and would have hired a Helicopter, but no such luck.
If ever two people were meant for each other it is Peter and Fiona, I know my heart and thoughts will be in Perth about 2 pm on Friday.
I hope it is a special day for you both, Love to you Mr and Mrs Morris
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heilan Mary Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Aw Good luck. Know the wedding was due but couldnt remember when. scratch Hope the weather picks up for yaes. Aw the best.
Heilan Mary
Heilan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy88 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Same from me,

They very best wishes to you both from Wendy and me

Hope the day goes well, and you enjoy your future life together

best wishes Redneck\\'s Tipple Redneck\\'s Tipple
Gordy88
Gordy88

http://www.professionalpiperhire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wee_fee-fee Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Awwwwh that's so lovely.

Thanks guys. Smile I'll be sure to upload some photos of the big day. Iain and Rich hope you enjoy yourself at the party Smile See ya there.

Fiona and Peter xxx
wee_fee-fee
wee_fee-fee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Heard about a certain guest at the wedding who was parading around wearing the Brides garter on his head most of the night, No Prizes for guessing who?? affraid lol! Redneck\\'s Tipple
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wee_fee-fee Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0013Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0012Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0011Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0010
wee_fee-fee
wee_fee-fee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wee_fee-fee Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0017Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0016Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0015Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0014
wee_fee-fee
wee_fee-fee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wee_fee-fee Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0024Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0023Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0022Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0021Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0020Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0019Heading da Perth. Think there's a wedding on. Img_0018
wee_fee-fee
wee_fee-fee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wee_fee-fee Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 pm

had a brilliant day! These are some photos my brother-in-law took through the day. the professional photographer will be uploading the pics to his website and I will post a link here once he has done so.
wee_fee-fee
wee_fee-fee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shortstuff Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks a million for that Fiona......
you looked a milion dollars.......congratulations to the both of you
x x x x x x
shortstuff
shortstuff

http://www.bebo.com/dunfermlinepb or www.dunfermlinepipeband.co.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

Makes me feel even worse that i could not get there, looks a brilliant day, and well done wee Blair, a future X factor winner in the making surely,
You looked a million Dollars Fiona, (Peter looked quite smart to mind) hope you both have a fabulous time in Thailand.
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 am

......and don't let Peter out alone in Patong Beach at night..... scratch

There's girls that are girls and boys that are boys and girls that are boys and boys that are girls....and numerous mixes in between lol

p.s.......you scrubbed up real good. Great photos Mr. and Mrs.
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I assume you are speaking from experience big Man?? affraid lol! lol!
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm

lol......I know which hotel they're going to. I've stayed nearby before.

Just ten minutes away by 'tuk tuk' are things on offer that would bring a blush to nursey's face......

Fee.....if you do sign in here (though what on earth for, you're on honeymoon?).......the FANTASEA show is good, worth the money but don't include the meal.....it's Dog's Doo Dahs.

The missus and daughter also went to the SIMON CABARET and enjoyed it. I will make it clear however, that I did NOT attend.

If you want to go a trip, the James Bond Island thing is very good. We went on an all day trip by speedboat with lunch included and snorkeling. It was well worth the money, although James Bond Island is full of 'tourtist tat' and not much like what it was in the movie.

The wee guy (looks like Redneck) was nowhere to be seen....'Boss, it's a plane, it's a plane"....

p.s....if you go down to Karon beach watch the waves, it was reported in the South China Morning Post just this morning that eight people have died there in the last seven weeks......very strong undercurrents......and no warnings.

Have a nice time, don't spend too much on Armani suits, Rolex watches or Rayban glasses.....for 10GBP....... Very Happy
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Just had a phone call from Fiona as they were wal;king to the departure gate, they take off in 15 mins time? bit of a panic on? Peyter forgot his Shades/ so looks like the Raybans stall will be first port of call then?
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

Dai Robb wrote:Heard about a certain guest at the wedding who was parading around wearing the Brides garter on his head most of the night, No Prizes for guessing who?? affraid lol! Redneck\\'s Tipple

And ?..........yer problem is?..............jealous?.......... lol! ( these smilies are pissh )

The question is..............."How did he manage to get it on 'is napper?."
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 pm

The question is..............."How did he manage to get it on 'is napper?."[/quote]

NO WAY am I saying that the garter was BIG?? so will have to suggest you have a small HEID??(Everything else is small also anyway I hear??) Very Happy Very Happy

Had a text at 8 am this morning they were in Bangkok Airport waiting for their flight to Phuket, complaining about the heat?? Question
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

ach.....it's all in the mind.....

Fee will be alright in the heat once she gets her itsy bitsy wee bikini on. And as for Peter in his mankini....... Very Happy
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum