Piping Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Article in Scotland on Sunday:-
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 am by true_blue_piper

» Dave Harron
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm by janelle

» We are not amused.....
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:24 am by janelle

» Article in The Herald
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 am by true_blue_piper

» Bonking with Bagpipes, Rooting to Reels or Hornpipe Humping?
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 am by janelle

» Bloody cheek.....
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am by Dai Robb

» Who's Birthday is it today?????
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am by Dai Robb

» Thomas Grotrian (Pipefest)
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 am by janelle

» Edinburgh Compeition winners
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am by true_blue_piper

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters

+3
true_blue_piper
Gordy88
Adam
7 posters

Go down

Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Empty Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters

Post by Adam Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

The Scottish Piping Society of London are holding a raffle to raise funds for the SPSL. The David Naill company have very kindly donated a set of their DN5 pipes.
The DN5 series are near the top of the Naill line, beaded and combed with imitation ivory projecting mounts, and elaborately engraved Sterling silver ferrules, slides, ringcaps and half silver mouthpiece.
These pipes currently retail in the UK at £2,995.00.

There will be other piping prizes in the draw, including a very generous donation of chanters and practice chanters from McCallum Bagpipes.

The prize draw will be held publically towards the end of the London Competition, between the end of play and the trophy presentation, at Kensington Conference Centre on the 7th of November.

The address for buying tickets in advance of the draw, requesting more tickets, or sending your tickets to, is:

Jackie Roberts
SPSL Secretary
The Bungalow
Hankley Common Golf Club
Tilford
Farnham
Surrey GU10 2DD
You can also email Jackie; jackiespsl@aol.com

Tickets are priced at £1 each, or £5 for a book of 5.
We have a PayPal account and can accept overseas entries.

Not only will you be helping one of the world's greatest solo piping competitions, you will also be in the running to own a classic set of Naill bagpipes that are fit to be played at the highest level of competition and deserve to be handed down through the generations.
Thanks.
Adam.

Adam

Back to top Go down

Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Empty Re: Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters

Post by Gordy88 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 am

£2995?

Could buy a good set for that, almost

Made in Scotland too, Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted
Gordy88
Gordy88

http://www.professionalpiperhire.com

Back to top Go down

Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Empty Re: Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters

Post by true_blue_piper Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:14 am

Gordy88 wrote:£2995?

Could buy a good set for that, almost

Made in Scotland too, Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_twisted

Tight b*stards, eh?
Skimping on the prize....why not full silver? Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 pm

LMFAO..........wouldn't be my choice either fer that money. Wid rather have the dosh ATM.

Ad buy Gordy a mixer, save my back 'n arms fer the next job...lol. ;-)
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy88 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Redneck wrote:LMFAO..........wouldn't be my choice either fer that money. Wid rather have the dosh ATM.

Ad buy Gordy a mixer, save my back 'n arms fer the next job...lol. ;-)

Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol

Best laff since I started that job Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Lol
Gordy88
Gordy88

http://www.professionalpiperhire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

So if I win them, nobody wants them?
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Fie
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Not-me
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Dummhead
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Swoon
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:41 am

Dai, may all the sheep in the world be with you always.

I'd make do with the pipes........ Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by janelle Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 am

Well you can't have them, because I've decided I'm going to win them LOL
janelle
janelle

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 am

hmm......which route and on which airline are they being sent to Brisbane?

Just asking.....
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:42 pm

true_blue_piper wrote:Dai, may all the sheep in the world be with you always.

I'd make do with the pipes........ Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin

You say the sweetest things Ron?
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Happy
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

true_blue_piper wrote:

Tight b*stards, eh?
Skimping on the prize....why not full silver? Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin

Too much polishing.

Adam

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie.Crow Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 pm

I need some firewood...

Robbie.Crow
Admin

http://www.robbiecrow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:06 am

Robbie.Crow wrote:I need some firewood...

You greedy b*stard.......you're surrounded by loads of drums and drum sticks and I'll bet you could even lay your hands on a drummie's wooden mace or two to use as tinder.... Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm

All you need Robbie is something(or someone) to sit in the middle of your wee fire and act as a Guy Fawkes.
I can recommend a name or two?
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Clapping
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Super
Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Wink
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie.Crow Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

true_blue_piper wrote:
Robbie.Crow wrote:I need some firewood...

You greedy b*stard.......you're surrounded by loads of drums and drum sticks and I'll bet you could even lay your hands on a drummie's wooden mace or two to use as tinder.... Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Icon_biggrin
I would use them ron, if it wasnt for the simple fact that i prefer to use pipes as sh*t burns fast...

Robbie.Crow
Admin

http://www.robbiecrow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by true_blue_piper Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:05 am

hmm........a candidate for Guy Fawkes or the Wickerman?

Within the pipe band world, I think a certain sheep herder from Fife would be one of the prime candidates for election.... Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Affraid
true_blue_piper
true_blue_piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Robb Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

true_blue_piper wrote:

Within the pipe band world, I think a certain sheep herder from Fife would be one of the prime candidates for election.... Raffle for engraved silver Naill pipes/McCallum chanters Affraid

Another member of the Sheep fan club? and from Fife??
Dai Robb
Dai Robb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum